Opening for BIM Engineer- MEP
- Review the input received from client and understand the scope of work and then plan work accordingly without changing design intent.
- Carry out complete Mechanical, Plumbing & Firefighting general arrangement drawings for plans, single line diagrams, sections, elevations in Revit/AutoCAD with minimal supervision.
- Coordination with other Disciplines Designers and Engineers as applicable.
- Coordinate with BIM/CAD Lead concerning project requirements.
- Able to work on Custom Revit families where applicable.
- Candidate should be able to visualize and produce clash free 3D model using Navisworks/Revit.
- Prepare Shop/Installation Drawings based on the coordinated Model.
- Prepare Bill of Materials/Quantity Take off.
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to
- Discipline Lead/Project Manager/Project Lead.
- Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline.
- Attend project meetings and calls as required.
- Must adhere to company QAQC process and BIM strategies.
Required Candidate profile
Qualifications and skills:
Candidate should have Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical.
Should have minimum 3 to 7 years’ experience in Revit MEP detail engineering building projects.
Experience using associated discipline software especially.
AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, ProjectWise, Dynamo (will be the plus point)
Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Commitment to safe work practices.
Middle East experience will be preferred.
Should be good team player.