Opening for BIM Engineer- Structure
- Creating Concrete lift drawings from 3D models adheres to AISC & ASCE standards.
- Ability to create shop drawing (Detail drawings).
- Added advantage for Precast and Rebar detailers (Revit knowledge is must)
- Ability to understand how to use data in the concrete lift drawings model to save time and increase quality in the layout process.
- Ability to read and understand design and construction drawings with minimal assistance.
- Creation of RFI’s and perform quality control.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to work under tight delivery schedule.
Required Candidate profile
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of 2 years working experience with Revit STRUCTURE.
Associate’s Degree or Certification from a technical school.
Working knowledge of building codes for the United States.
Creating LOD 200 to LOD 500 3D BIM models.
Performing BIM coordination with other trades.
Proficiency with REVIT & AutoCAD for design, modelling and detailing work.
Revit Family Creation.
Working experience with Navis and BIM 360.
Excellent communication skills with team members within the office and external clients.